- Didn’t get past Game of Thrones’ first episode. Too much nekkid girls (not to mention the implied blowjob and sex scenes) for me to share with my 10year old brother and my Father. NSFH (not safe for home). I’ll probably watch it tomorrow over at my friend’s house over beer or ice cream. Or both.
- Massive retail therapy earlier. Bought myself a whole box of vanilla goodies for the body. Perfume, lotion, body scrub and lip balm. I thought of you Timi while buying it.
- BookSale and National Book Store buys:
- Madame Bovary - Gustave Flaubert
- Catcher in the Rye - J.D. Salinger
- Dress Your Family in Corduroy and Denim - David Sedaris
- The Discomfort Zone - Jonathan Franzen
- Best American Non-Required Reading 2004 (with Viggo Mortensen introduction) - Dave Eggers
- The Door - Margaret Atwood
- Tomorrow, a friend will propose to her longtime girlfriend and we are all on it. He planned a screening of Miranda July’s You, Me and Everyone We Know at Mogwai and somewhere in the movie, he will ask her the question. Isn’t that romantic?
- It’s been two weeks since I had a beer.
12. What I feel right now as influenced by Chuck Klosterman, Stephen King and Bono - http://typegoesthewriter.wordpress.com/2011/07/29/klosterman-king-and-bono/
17. nice - Papa, I liked that you watched Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone with me last night even though you are very vocal with how much you hate movies about magic and as you put it bluntly “pelikulang di naman talaga totoo.” I liked that we both laughed at the same scenes and that you said that the 12-year old Daniel Radcliffe was cute.
mean - I don’t want to be friends with you guys anymore. Mas gusto ko pa tumae kesa kausapin kayo.
confession - I lied when I said that your tattoo looks okay. It looks terrible, dude! I would laser it off your skin if I could just to save you from a lifetime of regrets!
18. I am thinking of reliving my Christian faith just so I can be deserving in the eyes of the guy I love. The biggest leap of faith that I can do considering that I am very much at peace with my belief (or the lack of it) right now.
20. My former bestfriend (who is lately making attempts to make a comeback in my life). She lied to me so many times and it even reached a point that when I look back at our friendship, I don’t even know what’s true and what’s just pure bullshit. Sorry ex-bestfriend, I never forget that’s why I never forgive.
And oh, Nikki says OHAI.
killing yourself to live. (via 13000units)
Thank you for the kind words. I don’t know what more to say. I am not used to receiving messages like this one. But thank you nonetheless.
May I ask who your Dad is? :)